Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Countdown to a holiday weekend
I pretty much have no internet access at home these days and I've been way too busy at work to squeeze in a post. But being busy at work is good since it increases my chance of keeping this job past October when business slows down, however, I'm definitely ready for a break. Well, I've got one on the way since Monday is a holiday and for the first time in many, many years I will not have to work on the Labor Day holiday. In addition, I'll be spending the holiday weekend away from home which is also something I have not done in many, many years. My RV will be in the shop for repairs so I'm going to be staying with friends at a vacation cabin on a lake where I plan to do a lot of beer drinking, napping and book reading. There's no internet access or even cell phone access out there so it will definitely be a bit of "digital downtime" and that's going to be a welcome relief after these months working back at a call center. And there's just two more days of work to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment