Thursday, August 12, 2010

Theo's first night at the RV
The RV finally got moved and the steps finally got built so I brought Theo out to the RV tonight. He's been pretty freaked out so far. Every time I take him outside he heads straight for the car and gives me a look that plainly says, "Take me home!" Poor old man, I think he may be the worst affected by selling the house. I've stepped outside without him a few times, leaving him alone in the RV, and have heard him do something he never does - howl. And what a mournful howl it is. Hopefully he won't do that all day tomorrow while I'm at work. And hopefully I can work and not spend my whole day worrying about him.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps he'll be like the small child starting at school who only cries until his mummy is out of earshot, then happily settles down.

    Hope you're getting through all the sorting out.

    ReplyDelete