Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New job
I finally started that new job this morning. It was only a half-day of training, but it went very well. It was, by far, the best first day on the job that I've ever had and after spending over 30 years in the workforce, I've had quite a few first days on the job. There were a lot of things to like about this job that I found out in the interviews such as setting your own schedule, no desk work, no phone work and no boss standing there looking over your shoulder, but I wasn't sure how much I'd like the actual job duties. Now that I've gotten in there and done the work, I can say that I definitely like it. In fact, I might even love it. Seriously, I had a really good time today and I think I might have stumbled into my perfect job.

No comments:

Post a Comment