Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WHY PLUMBERS THINK IT'S BETTER TO BE A PLUMBER...

This what I did today. ALL day...and I loved it.

Myself and a journeyman on the crew started landing wires in the panels.

7:00am:



9:30am...Break time!



3:15pm...



3:15pm a...


This is the jouneyman's panel.

3:15pm r...


This is my panel.

We landed all the ground wires and neutral wires...tomorrow- The conductors! This much wire can make your head spin...:)

About this crew...the foreman is young, but talented and even handed. The journeyman I worked with on these panels is also young, and also very good. Both of them have made me feel welcome and competent. The other IJ's and apprentice are cool too...there's one older than me (!) who has taken to calling me a hippy...HA! He has no fucking idea! We also have a journeyman who commutes from San Antonio, who came up in the mirror punk scene down there when I was doing it here, so we have some common ground. He can bend some pipe, that one.
All in all...a good crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment