Thursday, October 26, 2006

IN FOR THE KILL*...AND MY SON IS MAKING COMICS

My first experience with that song title* was back in the 70's and that was a Budgie song. Later on (sometime in the late 80's) that song was usurped by ProPain's totally original song of the same name. Both are very ugly songs seperated by a decade of ever increasing ugliness. I love them both equally since I remember the respective levels of ugliness.
So...I'm sitting here listening to my new mp3 player and I can play the guitar like a motherfucking RIOT!!! Ooops...sorry, but Love is what I got.
Ann's taking her turn in the sick bed...thanks BW, for the spell...worked like a charm! I'm not sick anymore...my wife is. Are you by any chance related to Aunt Clara from bewitched? :)
And yes...I remove labels but not the plastic protective covers from my gadgets. Go figure.
Whose fist is this anyway? followed by Cheap day return...and then Black Days...wow.
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam...ok, and your point is?
So I get this call this after from the union dude who presides over the evaluations reminding me of my evaluation on saturday(?). It went like this:
Me: Hello?
Him: Is this Robert?
Me: Yes...Hi XXXX....
Him: I'm just calling to remind you of your evaluation this saturday
Me: No...I said I'd call you to reschedule.
(remember...the last time I saw him was at class last thursday, deathly ill)
Him: No...you said this saturday ( getting agitated)
Me: But it's halloween....
Him: No...Halloween is Tuesday.
Me: But all the parties are this weekend.
Him: You're gonna be partying on saturday morning??? ( clearly agitated)
Me: No, But I'm meeting a friend for brunch...It's his birthda....(cuts me off)
Him: (flashpoint!) Well then I guess I'll just catch you next time (sounds of items flying off his desk I guess) hangs up.
Me: XXXX???Hold on a sec...oh, he hung up.
You know what?
I know what I said last Thursday.
You know what else?
Fuck this guy. I mean...he's all union and a third generation electrician, I respected him alot more before this phone call.
And you know what else?
Snap your fingers, snap your neck!
AWWWWWWWW !!!!
Here's a COMIC made by my son...very fucking funny...enjoy.
Identify the songs/bands in this post if you can...Uh-hahhhaha...go get some percocets....uhhahaha! careful with that mic.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment