Monday, October 19, 2009

IS THIS WHAT A MIDLIFE CRISIS IS?

It is then it sucks balls.yesterday was a whirlwind of activity...in real time and on the web.Had several chats with friends and newly discovered friends / relatives of varying degrees of intensity.Saw my kids and grandkids.
I was so drained today...to quote the dark crystal "My essence" was gone.
I will be 50 at the end of next month...and frankly I surprised I made it to this milestone...god knows I stared death in the face many times and prevailed. I have so much to be grateful for.
I don't want a shiny red corvette or a trophy wife /girlfriend...none of that thank you very much.I would be happy with settled.Restless gets old.
But 50...motherfucker.
how did that happen?
I remember thinking 50 was old...haha.
One more time to the well of deep thoughts courtesy of the Who...
"Schizophrenic?I'm fucking Quadrophenic"!

No comments:

Post a Comment