Monday, July 14, 2003

Is it lies or disinformation? Everytime I turn on the news there is some variation on a theme excusing the bush administration from lying thier collective asses off to attack Iraq.
Here's a short side bar: Back when I was a social worker a goldfish dissappeared from a teachers classroom...coincidentally a boy on one of the dorms goldfish had died that weekend.When we seached the boys room there was a gold fish darting around in his fishbowl!When questioned he replied "what goldfish?".That boy was none other than GW Bush!Just kidding...but I think you get my point.
Let's look at the "facts":
Day one: Oh no...it's true,according to the BRITISH
Day two: OK...The british are full of shit...it's the CIA's fault
Day three: CIA stands behind the "intelligence" then Tenet falls on the sword.
Day four: Bunnypants say's even though the CIA are a bunch of bungling NABOBS I got thier back.
Day five: Years of deception are narrowed down to "16 words"...bunnypants say's he's "moving on" (what goldfish).The issue of WMD's is pushed further under the carpet.
Day six: Aunt Jemima Condoleeza "converted" Rice say's something about WMD's being a miniscule reason for the US of fuckin' A to invade Iraq.....
UNCLE!!!!The american public say's...I am so overwhelmed by all this bullshit!!!YOU WIN...I can't deal with it anymore...who cares?!?
And there you have it...America beaten into submission by endless volleys of NONSENSE...fooled again.
Another side bar: My dear departed mother used to tell me:"If someone tells you your'e stupid enough times you'll begin to believe it."
America is there...if we believe this shit we are truely stupid and deserve whatever we get.
The nightmare is just beginning...and I scream to america WAKE UP!!!!
Yet another sidebar: The kid got to keep the goldfish...it died.
One more: My dear departed mother also used to tell me..."Don't allow yourself to get painted into a corner...and if for some reason you find yourself in one throw out all the rules to get yourself out...play dirty."
The moral of this story is: If you lose your goldfish to a lying sack of shit...play dirty to get it back. Don't let the goldfish die.

No comments:

Post a Comment