Wednesday, October 06, 2004

THE WRINGING OF HANDS

I noticed that the "S.O.B" (sour ol' bastard) Cheney, spent a great deal of the hour of the debate I saw wringing his hands. His eye contact was furtive I mean, weasely at best. By far, the thing that astounded me most about this lying son of a bitch was how he likened the upcoming election in Iraq to the first free election in Central America and actually had the balls to act like that little piece of history was a resounding success. I guess he's banking on short memory and the epidemic of revisionist history that has plagued this country for years. I remember this piece of history, and our involvement became known as Iran-Contra. Now that's something to be proud of innit?. Proponents of the GOP hail his long tenure in government, but they fail to mention that he has been a lying,cheating, subversive, manipulative pile of steaming dogshit the whole time.
Enough about Golem I mean Cheney.
Edwards, I think did a much better job on two distinct levels: Telling the truth, and appearing to tell the truth when he was "bending facts" to his advantage. This is, no doubt, attributable to his experience as an attorney (which translates to,roughly: liar for money) which according to everything I've heard and read, he has a Ron Jeremy-like rep. when it comes to winning big judgements. With that said, I believe he gave a more accurate and true picture of what's happening in the world today. Which boils down to "we are in serious trouble here, america, please wake up and smell the cofee".
Short of putting his fingers in his ears and going "lalalalalalalaalalalaaaa...liarliarliarliar" he could'nt have stated the obvious better.He also needs to work on his Clinton impression.
Generally, I wasn't that impressed with this debate.

[Listening to: Reality Is Waiting for a Bus - Subhumans - Live in a Dive (2:25)]

No comments:

Post a Comment