Tuesday, October 05, 2004

ANOTHER RUNUP TO ANOTHER SHAMFEST...

And Rummy and Bremer aren't helping any...Thanks for showing yer partys ass, fellas.Can't thank you enough for yer recent comments. I'll only be able to stomach I mean watch the first hour because the season finale of nip tuck is on at 9. Anyhoo, this one has some stipulations as well, the most striking to me is they have to sit down for the duration. You hear that it's tradition, you hear that it takes an edge away from Edwards who (apparently) prefers to walk around all Perry Mason like, and you hear that shithead criminal I mean Cheney, is more "comfortable" and feels more "powerful" seated. I don't know about you, but this says to me: He doesn't want to have a coronary when the heats on and his edema is acting up.
All barbs aside, I'm interested to see if this "undercard" as some have been calling it will make a difference. And, I'm hoping against hope that Cheney will lose it and tell edwards to fuck off...that would be awesome!

[Listening to: You Bet We've Got Something Against You! - Black Flag - Damaged/Jealous Again (0:53)]

No comments:

Post a Comment