Friday, October 01, 2004

DEBATE...SORT OF...I GUESS

Kerry smoked Bush...period. And anyone who says otherwise is seriously deluded and just plain brainwashed by the old school juggernaught that is bunnypants and his gang of bitter old cronies. With that said, let me express my concern that Kerry's superior performance in this debate does not necessarily improve his chances of unseating the mongoloid in chief. It's the ignorant and the rich that will fuck us up in November.
What follows is my best attempt at reconstructing a caller to local radio talk guy and libertarian Jeff Ward on my way home from work today. The caller was a woman named Jaunita and the exchange went something like this:

Jaunita: I believe bush won.
Jeff: Why?
Jaunita: Because he just strikes me as an honest man who is doing the best for our country.
Jeff: How, specifically, is bush doing this?
Jaunita: Just how he is and how he's fighting the terrorists in Iraq.
Jeff: The terrorists are from Iraq?
Jaunita: Yes...and I would rather fight them there than here in america.
Jeff: Do you know where the terrorists that hit the world trade center and the pentagon were from?
Jaunita: no, but if bush says that Iraq is a terrorist threat, they must be.
Jaunita: The reason I support bush is because he's honest and seems to have the consciousness of god in him, and that's all I need.
Jeff tried without success to pin this woman down to specifics on her position and the best she could do was to say "it's what I've been told and I believe it".
THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF GOD.
This is what we're dealing with...semi literate fundies who buy into anything as long as christ is attached at the beginning or the end of any statement regarding policy. That and the super rich, who in collusion with bunnypants, manipulate the dim bulbs in this country, like Jaunita.
No amount of debates will amount to a hill of beans when your dealing with a population that can be misled so easily into blending the seperation of church and state into a puree of scam and bullshit in the name of god and country.
Let me say that again: GOD...and...COUNTRY...vinegar and oil right? Not in Bunnypants america...no sir.
George Orwell is laughing his ass off somewhere...he was 20 years early, but he was right I'm afraid...the details haven't been worked out yet, but I see face cages and rats in our future if Kerry doesn't prevail.

[Listening to: So What - Ministry - The Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Taste (8:13)]

No comments:

Post a Comment