Tuesday, October 19, 2004

TATTOO YOU

God dammit Billy, why must you continue to be a resource? Just kidding:). For some reason, Billy is taking pictures of hands, and in the process has pictures of his daughters hands...and her tats on her wrists.( which look pretty cool BTW). There is also some commentary from some guy named Jack Who regrets the tattoo he got many years ago that he paid around $11.00 american for, and all i've got to say about that is...I hear you ...blown out lines and poor color and I bet you didn't take care to block it from the sun either.So, you bought a cheap tat and didn't take care of it...no wonder it ended up looking like shit.
To me, they are an investment, take care of them...which means sun screen and lotion. Do I regret my art? Yes...I am as limited as the perception, sometimes it weighs me down in the world in which we operate.Do I regret doing it? No...my tattoos are me and if you can't see the real me, then piss off...I'm with Jack on the smoking thing though.
They also tell a story...

[Listening to: Roll Another Number - Neil Young - Weld (Disc 2) (Live) (5:19)]

No comments:

Post a Comment