Friday, September 16, 2005

SE7EN

Nicked this from Billy...

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Get a tattoo...another one.
2. Learn to play the mandolin.
3. Record a CD that actually gets some airplay.
4. Get my Journeymans licence.
5. Go to England and meet some of my kinfolk.
6. Go to Nova Scotia and meet some of my kinfolk.
7. Open a deli/and or catering business.

Seven things I can do:
1. Play a mean lead.
2. Sing like I mean it.
3. Intimidate people without saying a word.
4. Disarm those same people when I open my mouth and speak.
5. Tell a good story.
6. Hit a target at 100 meters with a 12 gauge slug...and score a kill. Consistantly.
7. Draw a really pretty butterfly.

Seven things I can not do:
1. Tell a convincing lie.
2. Kill a spider.
3. Take gangsta rap seriously...I mean come on, lines like "my grill be lookin' like a disco ball" and " I need to work at it like a crack addict in rehab" hardly lend creedence to the
cause. It's fucking funny, but come on niggas! Get real.
4. Write a gangsta rap hit...White Chocolate was already taken when it occurred to me.
5. "...Just kill a man..."but Cypress Hill can...or else they are full of shit. You decide the legacy of gangsta rap here. Can they indeed just "kill a man"?
6. Hit a live target at 100 meters with a 12 gauge slug and kill you...unless you give me a reason .
7.Play a mean lead consistantly.

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex:
1. Eyes.
2. Boobs.
3. Hips.
4. Low rise jeans and mid-riff tops.
5. Ass...all manner of ass.
6. Brains.
7. The pooch. There's nothing like the pooch.

Seven things I say the most:
1. What the fuck?
2. Oh...COME on...
3. I meant to do that.
4. Son of a bitch...
5. Sorry piece of dogshit...
6. Chinga-derow...
7. Ho chi min trail...

Seven books I love:
1. Killing Custer...The author escapes me.
2. Brave New World...Huxley
3. A Clockwork Orange...Burgess
4. Cruel Shoes...Martin
5. The Stand...King
6. Get in the van...Rollins
7. A Seperate Reality...Casteneda.

Seven people I would like to see take this quiz:
1.Annabelle
2.W
3.Joel
4.Rusty
5.Kyle
6.Brandy
7.God

This was more work than a regular post...dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment