Sunday, September 18, 2005

Just call me Oma
Kyle and Brandy came by with Sean tonight and showed us their new pimp-mobile. Aside from the fact that it's awesome that they have a car so they can get around and Kyle can get a job (this part of Texas has yet to understand the concept of public transportation), the big plus for us is that we get a chance to see them once and a while now. Kyle and Rob installed a CD player in the pimp-mobile (because one has to have tunes to stay sane in the traffic around here) while Brandy watched me dote on Sean. Brandy asked me what I wanted to be called by Sean and I said "Oma" because that's what I called my grandmothers. But I don't really care much what name he gives me down the road. I just hope he doesn't decide I'm an witch and become afraid of me like I was with one of my own grandmothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment