Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THREE DOGS...THREE ( VERY ) SHORT STORIES

THEO...
Today I brought home a soft foam frisbee for Layla and Theo came out to see what all the fuss was about and had one of his ( as I like to call them ) childlike moments. He jumped on the new toy and we played for a few minutes. This happens every once and a while and it's very cool to see him regress like that.

IRENE...
On our now nightly walks in the hood , all the neighborhood dogs talk shit as we walk by from the safety of their back yards...Irene talks back to them , turning her head to the noisy yards on the left and the right , but keeps on walking in perfect heel mode. It's like she's saying " I'd like to stop and chat , but I'm on a jaunt with my Dad and my sister".It's all in that little monkey noise she makes...

LAYLA...
I was not motivated to walk with the grrrls tonight , but Lay needed some exercise. So I took her out front with the ball , but she wasn't having any of that. She sniffed forlornly at the truck door and then went to the mailbox ( where I hang the leashes ) and nudged her leash several times and looked at me expectantly.
We went for our walk....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment