Thursday, May 14, 2009

BIRDS AND THE FRONT YARD...AND CATFISH...AND A COOL FOSSIL AND SOME WORK STUFF

I found this pile of discarded rocks in the new , currently under construction snobby gated community behind our house ( being built in a field that used to be running ground for the homeless , the crack heads and the girls that don't mind having a go in the weeds ).I have this clover type plant growing around the bird baths that has a nice little yellow flower , and I wanted to cage them in tastefully. Cool rocks...perfect.
Here's the other one...These were my Mom's bird baths BTW...That makes them special.
I grilled catfish fillets in lemon pepper marinade tonight...
I'm not sure what this is , but it's something from the past , that's for sure.
First day out on my own went well , but a bit long. Navigation was a bit tricky - figuring out the route geographically / efficiently , plus the first 2 pools I hit were full of debris and needed extra attention.
I got some stuff to personalize my work truck.
Iron cross steering wheel cover...( It's that whole 70's rock and roll thing man...:) )
Dice cig lighter and guardian angel
Guardian angel detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment