Thursday, May 14, 2009

Squash and work craziness
Yesterday I finally gave up on the old squash seeds ever sprouting and planted some more from the fresh pack of seeds.  And then today I saw two sprouts poking up through the dirt from the old seeds.  A bit of an odd coincidence that the old ones sprouted the day after I planted the new ones.  

Been very stressed lately from the changes at work.  The technical side of things isn't a problem, but the emphasis is more on sales and like most "techies",  I'm not very good at sales.  I haven't made a single sale and we are supposed to do at least 4 a day.   I took some vacation time this week, but I'm still at least 20 sales in the hole for the month.  Sucks.  

Ah well, back at it tomorrow and we'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment