Saturday, May 16, 2009

RAIN DOGS


This was the view on the way home...the whole way home.It was a stress exercise driving , I haven't seen rain this hard since the house flooded years ago.The road to turkey creek and city park is hilly and windey and I was seriously in grandma mode with the driving. Some asshole in a tahoe passed me on a corner in torrential rain - people here get exceptionally stupid when it comes to driving in bad weather.
Shortly before the sky opened up , it was a nice overcast day...I spotted these turkey vultures hanging out by the boat dock...waiting for fish heads I guess ?
Layla is a rocket on the trail...we did 2 miles at turkey creek before we went to find our camping friends...she probably racked up 4.Endless energy.
And the ever vigilant Irene.
I feel blessed to have such wonderful dogs. And yes , Theo is still old and grumpy but I think I love him most of all.
I think it might be time to build an ark.
Oh yeah...that cactus I mentioned the other day...found one with red flowers...woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment