Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE...




This has always been one of my favorite songs by the sisters...the version I had was on vinyl and called the reptile house EP...an import I picked up at Sound Exchange WAY back in the day.I found this on YouTube a couple of weeks ago and I can't tell you how hard it was to wait until today to post it.

Dance the ghost with me.:)

So I had big plans for today (actually yesterday at this point) but they got derailed from the get go because Annabelle took the car without me because I was moving to slow and was gonna make her late. I was going to do some side work for a friend , but that didn't happen either. I was also going to see a musician friend of mine and make some music but I had forgotten about a previous commitment to go play poker with Rusty...so that got rain checked.I was also suppose to have lunch with our old neighbor Jen...she is pregnant (!) and was full of the morning sickness...so no lunch but we had a nice visit on the porch...like the old days when she lived next door only no booze. It was really good to see her and spend some time.
But I did go play poker , and let me tell you , it was a blast. I had such a good time and it was cheap...10 bucks to throw in and good company...can't beat that.
And there were puppies born there tonight...7 of them-border collies.I love Rusty's dogs and border collies are amazing critters.The first thing I did after saying hello was to go out to the dog yard and get reacquainted.
Those puppies are so fucking cute.There are 2 solid black ones that have me written all over them.
You know , it's funny how your life gets so consumed by your job and the day to day bullshit that goes along with that that you forget about other things...like time with friends and making music and laughing and not giving a fuck.
And puppies.
Yeah...puppies.
And one more thing...
Deftones...7 words...

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK-EYAHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment