Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AM I FUCKING RETARDED OR WHAT?

That's purely rhetorical...
I spent a lot of time on the phone since the other day and I did an inventory.
I talked to John in Colorado...probably my best friend ever...he makes me laugh-hard.I fucking love that guy.I talked to Special K from Canada...she's my girl.So funny and so incorrect,she rules...I love her too.
I talked to my son several times...we are trying to get together for lunch but he has three kids and a wife and he lives in another town about 45 minutes from here...we are working on it. I can't tell you how much I love him...That boy is the shit.I talked to Joel while he was on the 15th hole of what I'm guessing was Lions...I asked him to kick Andy in the nuts for me.Hopefully he complied.
I talked to my friend Suzanne...she just lives to be hugged.Seriously.Cris needs to see that with clarity.I didn't get to talk with him, but we have known each other for so long I might as well have.I talked to Chuck who is now living in Kansas and let me tell you...there is not a brighter soul on this earth than that motherfucker.
And while there wasn't a phone involved I talked to Annabelle...she is my best friend.She is a part of me.
I've been doing a lot of talking.
I spent the day in the company of Theo and Irene...I talked to them as well.Somebody intervened and gave Theo some cat lives...he was so close to death , but now he is vibrant and alive and grumpy as ever.Irene is part of my genome group...we just have to look at each other.
And there are folks I didn't talk to...yet.
I'm just realizing how lucky I am to have so many people who love me. It's a good feeling.
I'm surrounded by love and I like it.
Boy...was that corny or what?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment