Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Checking In
Yeah, it's been a long time since I posted. Work has been crazy busy and really, really bad so I don't want to say anymore on that subject other than it has sunk to previously unimaginable depths of suckiness. Nothing better has come along just yet, but I'm definitely ready to grab it when it does. And I suppose there's always a chance that this current huge crisis will spawn some positive change at the call center from hell. One never knows...

I've learned to cope somewhat with the memory issues. I'm still forgetting things, but these days I forget that I've forgotten so it's not so much of a concern. The doctor has no idea what's going on and I don't even care anymore. Adjust, adapt and move on.

I gotta run for now since I've got a dying hard drive to work on. Well, technically it IS dead since it lost the boot sector along with about half of the drive, but I have ways of rescuing what's left and I should really get on that before the rest of it cascades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment