Monday, February 23, 2009

AS CHARLIE BROWN USED TO SAY...


AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!


In the last 48 hours I have:

Not slept at night - at all - between the snoring and the old dog chewing on himself it has been impossible. As a result , I have been sleeping during the day not getting a god damn thing done around here , or anywhere else for that matter.

Tried to download some music onto a friends Ipod only to repeatedly lock up my computer. I never liked Ipods , and now I fucking hate them. There is no on/off button?! What the fuck is up with that? If it was mine it would be broken into a million pieces - some of them embedded in the wall.But since it isn't , I just gave up and moved on.

I moved everything around in the bedroom this evening and that went well until I hooked the cable up to the TV. Bad coaxial cable it seems...so now the TV is back where it was , out of reach of the components. But at least the cable is back.

Anyway...blah blah blah.

I will try to have a productive day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment