Monday, January 11, 2010

Brrr
I don't like cold weather unless I have a roaring fire in a fireplace and a warm house. I have neither so I am quite ready to be done with this little cold snap we've had around here these last few days. I need to either move some place where the temperature never goes below 40 degrees or acquire the money needed to buy the fake logs for our gas fireplace that we've never purchased. Acquiring the money would probably be easier than moving, but the problem is that takes time and by the time I have the money for the logs, it's 100 degrees outside again and the fireplace is the last thing on my mind. Besides, it seems silly to spend $500 on something I will only use three times a year. So instead, I'll just add that to the list of things I will buy when I win the lottery and for now go get back under the covers and daydream about a warm, sunny beach somewhere. Except this time, without the killer jellyfish that were in my dream the other night. Seriously, I gotta wonder where the hell that came from. I mean, who dreams about killer jellyfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment