Saturday, June 14, 2008

GUS FRUH V6

The coolest thing about this green belt is you can go in so many directions that you can hike it over and over again and not repeat yourself.My added bonus today was I had company...my son and his dog,Joaquin.I reckon we did at least 5 miles.


After Irene set the ground rules,it was all good...I'm really glad they get along so well.


I love these cliff formations,they remind me of Yes album covers...


People put up markers like this one to the right of Kyle,I don't get it...you'd have to be a first class dumb ass to get lost here,but they look cool.


It's nice to let them roam,and going out so early there isn't any other traffic to speak of.


I love this place,it has so many memories.To hike it with my son,all grown up,is special.I remember many hikes here with him when he was very young.We have had many adventures on this green belt over the years,and it appears we are making new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment