Friday, March 21, 2008

OUT TO PASTURE




I got some new work boots today.As you can see,the old boots look a little tired.Truth be told,they are wore the fuck out.They have served me well since I bought them last year in February (I think) considering I wore them every day,even on my off days.Missing eyelets now,and developing a "mouth" on the left sole it's time to say goodbye to daily wear.
Say hello to the new boots...same brand,different style.These new kicks have steel toes and no eyelets.In my opinion,Timberland makes some kick ass work boots priced at 100.00 or less.
You know those storefront cage gates in malls they bring down when it's closing time ?I learned how to wire them up today.The rest of the day was spent tracing circuits,we found out why we have no power to a room full of plugs,but didn't figure out how to correct it.We ran out of time and energy and decided monday morning was a good time to do it.
Mandatory overtime is over since we passed our final inspection,so it's back to 40 hour weeks.
Whew! on that.
Got the new Ministry CD (the last:( ) "The Last Sucker"-the third in a series bashing the Bush administration beginning with "Houses of the Mole" followed by "Rio Grande Blood".It rules!
In fact,I'm gonna listen to it again right now.and so can you:



Have a groovy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment