Sunday, February 10, 2008

I WON THE RABBIT

That is to say,I got to split the scrap wire with a co worker that has accumulated since the last drawing.Only he didn't want his half-he didn't want to fuck with it-so I got it all.
It was a pretty penny...I was able to catch up my union dues and buy a movie (The Brave One) and a CD (Local guy Zookeeper) and some beer for Ann and some vodka for me.And I still have some left over.
Now,part of this rabbit thing is a running joke that they who win it should bring breakfast tacos for the rest of the crew.Few follow through with it,but I will.I initially thought I would score tacos on the way in tomorrow at this 24 hour place on south first-right on my way to the tower.But I thought better of that plan.I said to myself-self...who makes the most bad ass tacos?That 24 hour place or you?Well,of course,the answer was, why you self...more cheese,more bacon,more heart.
So tonight I made Rev's bad ass breakfast tacos for the crew-2 each,chock full of perfectly scrambled eggs,loads of cheese and bacon and I found a chipotle salsa at the store to fucking die for.
I also made a cajun chicken stew thing in the crock pot today,and I reclaimed our living room to boot.I should of taken a before picture,it was a mess of amps and guitar cases and shoes and empty boxes and trash and guns.


Now my grandson can come over and beat the piss out of those drums!I can hardly wait!
There's a new wolve's viddy up at you tube,it's called Gridlock...thanks to Ann for the edit/upload.
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment