Monday, April 02, 2007

From rejuvenation to anger
I had such a nice day yesterday that going back to work this morning was just like going back after a vacation. As a result, what usually happens to me after a vacation happened to me this morning - all the bullshit crap that I've been ignoring was suddenly sticking out like a sore thumb and really pissing me off. In fact, I was so pissed that by the time I finally got someone to cover for lunch at 2pm (I start work at 7am) I drove all the way home just to burn off some steam and get the fuck away from there. I hate driving and I especially hate driving to and from work twice in the same day, but I really didn't want to take this mood anywhere else but home. And now that I've used up the 15 minutes of my lunch hour that isn't spent driving, I should probably convince myself to go back and finish the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment