Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last Straw?
I got a phone call tonight at 8:00PM from my boss asking why I had not done something last week. I'd been about as close to quiting as I could be all week and thought I might get some escape from all the madness today. I wasn't scheduled to work and thought I could do a pretty good job of ignoring the ton of work that needed to be done and heck, it was SUNDAY. But it was a bit hard to ignore a phone call from your boss. I'll sleep on it tonight, but there a good chance I'll be turning in my resignation tomorrow. There doesn't seem to be any end to the 15 hour days of this job and every week that goes by there is a few more additional duties that get added to the already impossible list. I'm tired of having to work nights, tired of working weekends, tired of working 60 to 80 hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment