Monday, October 23, 2006

FEVER

I woke up last thursday all stuffy and sneezing and hot, which was odd because a cold front had come in. I felt like shit all day,all coughy and running nose. I went to a class at the local and sat for almost 4 hours in a room with the ac set at 68f...I was shivering when I left. I ran the heater in my car full blast on the way home. I wore a jacket to work friday morning.
Let me clarify some things:
I never get sick.
I never run the heater in my car.
I don't bust out a jacket until it's below 40f.
I like 68f.
I made it through friday but coughed like a TB guy...it hurt so bad it bent me over, when I was coughing, all other activity stopped. The shit coming up was evil and green.Evil green.
I went to bed early friday, and with the exception of posting here and a short trip for some mexican food saturday, stayed there all weekend. When we got home from dinner saturday, our new neighbor ( more on her later ) came over and asked for assistance getting into her house...she had locked herself out (again). So...I got the screen out of the bathroom window and got the window out of the track, but I was too big to crawl through. So I helped her up and over. She was wearing baggy shorts.No panties. I didn't need to see that. Especially with Ann right behind me,seeing that I was seeing the carpet matching the drapes if you catch my drift.
Sunday was spent in bed. I woke up this morning still clogged, hot and miserable.
So I stayed home...again.
Lot's of TV and cuddling with the dogs. Saw Dawn of the Dead...my new favorite movie of the moment.
Felt good enough this evening to go with Ann to eat, buy some headphones for Ann, a new, more work friendly mp3 player (creative labs ZEN) and Dawn of the Dead on dvd. Ann got Mirror mask...she's currently watching. A very strange movie. She's loving it.And if you knew Ann, that's saying alot.
So...to sum up:
Fever
Squirrel shot
Phlegm
Mexican food
Zombies
Man...I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment