Monday, April 24, 2006

I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE

Did you ever get ( or give ) one of those notes when you were in Jr. High? I sent a few and got a few during those years. Almost 2 years ago, I got fired by a cowering, trembling piece of shit. You might remember the name.
Well, at least he fired me to my face.
Another one bit the dust today...an 11 year employee.
Fired by a note...A fucking note!
What a pussy.
In honor of my friend, I give you this:



Hey Andy,
How do you fire long term employees?
Just wondering...
Sign me another micromanaging asshat.


Hey Asshat,
Just write 'em a note and then hide in the shower stall. But only after a months long campaign of emotional and psychological abuse fails to tender a resignation. I used to fire in person but the last time I did that I soiled myself. So now it's with the notes. Hey, it worked in jr. high, so why the fuck not? Sometimes, when I wake up in the morning, I have these vague feelings of guilt , that I'm a fucked up human being. And then I look at my wife and it's all good. Definitely a note...then hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment