Sunday, February 29, 2004

SUNDAY BRUNCH

The Concert Circuit

1. How far would you or have you travelled to see a concert?

Austin to San Antonio(Foghat)/Houston(Robin Trower) and Col. Springs to Boulder (Ozzy)

2. What is the best concert you've seen?

It's got to be Thin Lizzy at the Armadillo on the jailbreak tour.It's hard to choose

3. What is the worst concert you've seen?

Black Sabbath on their never say die tour...45 minutes to stumble through 4 songs and an eightball, one of the more deflating moments of my life.

4. Have you met a performer after a concert?

I interviewed a canadian band called Moxy at the Armadillo after their show for my high school newspaper. I got The Runaways (Joan Jett, Lita Ford et al) to sign my sophmore yearbook at the Dillo in "75. Touch me...go ahead.

5. What singer would you like to meet most?

Barry Manilow...just to kick him in his patch ! Seriously... Henry Rollins.

No comments:

Post a Comment