Monday, February 16, 2004

JANE FONDA IS STILL THE ANTI-CHRIST? PLEASE....
I saw a biography on the Fonda family recently which featured clips of her trip to Hanoi and all I can say is get the fuck over it already. She was against the war and used her means to publicize that fact,it blew up in her face.Those were emotional times.
I know...I was there for some of it.My Dad was a GI bill student at UT during the height of the protests against the war in Viet Nam...he was against it,and went to the marches on campus...he took me with him.He never explained this contradiction to his lifetime of service to the military,he didn't have to...he knew what I knew,the war in Viet Nam was wrong.
And wrong is wrong,no matter how you cut it up and rearrange it.
I'm sure alot of you have seen the picture of Kerry with Hanoi Jane at that rally...the one where he's 3 rows back and 4 people over.There's another one I saw today that was photoshopped...Jane's not in the picture really,she wasn't even there.
Expect to see more of this shit in the coming months,as the bushites try to undermine Kerry's campaign with their unique brand of horseshit and lies.
What's interesting to me is how successful will they be?Facts are facts after all, and they might be hard pressed to spin this anti-war radical thing they're trying to launch much farther than the toilet,where it belongs.
If they're not careful,it could work against them...even Colin Powell had nothing nice to say about chickenshit rich white punk ass chumps like bush who dodged the war using influence...so...please don't be careful george,ok?
Again,we confuse process with content and lose sight of what really matters.
We have a Hanoi Jane urinal sticker in the bathroom at work,and everytime I piss on Janes head I'm not thinking "you commie sympathizing bitch",I'm thinking,"you idiot,you married Ted Turner".

No comments:

Post a Comment