Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tamales for dinner
I didn't mean for a week to go by between posts, but a lot has happened in that week. Nothing I want to blog about here.

We are having Thanksgiving lunch at my parent's house tomorrow, but I also have a grocery store that needs to be scanned for work. Only problem is that store has reduced hours tomorrow so I haven't figured out how the heck I'm going to scan the store and still have lunch with my folks. But if it turns out I can't get it done in the early morning, then I'll be blowing off the work stuff and hope they cut me some slack and let me finish up on Friday. I'm not putting work before family.

Tamales for dinner tonight. If I ever move to a place where there are no tamales, please let me have friends still here that can send me the stuff to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment