Thursday, June 11, 2009

ONE MINUTE THE SUN IS SHINING AND IT'S ALMOST 100 DEGREES , THEN IT'S PISSING DOOM

Thanks Dallas - Fort Worth. I'm currently surrounded by 3 very jumpy dogs . It seems none of the pack likes thunder and lightning very much.
The pools I cleaned today are fucked , the pools on my route tomorrow are fucked as well.
Oh well.
I was at a "vacation clean" on my last stop today...what a nightmare. Not really , but it was suffering from a serious case of mustard algae . I lit it up and treated , but this rain will likely undo most of my efforts. It's a shame to have so much money that you can pay someone to make sure you come home from your vacation to a clean pool , only to have mother nature put you in your place.
I hope you didn't go to Vegas.
I could go on to bore you with how the security gate at the back of this "vacation clean" spit me out at an HEB or , how I shopped there and saw my electrician buddy George . Or maybe the amazing walk the Grrrls and I had , the night sky perforated with lightning on our way home.Or how Layla loves to have a bath...
But no...I cooked some more amazing shit.

I'm making carne guisada enchiladas with scallions , beef tips and green chiles with sour cream and cheese enchiladas with queso and scallions...
The beef , in 2 table spoons of canola oil with the magic carne guisada seasoning....
...add scallions and chiles and cook on a low heat until it cries "Sangro de Christo"! or until tender.
Mix up the cheese enchi junk...monterey jack sauce and scallions.Cheese enchiladas are fucking boring to me...
Until you do this to them...smack that bitch up with some queso !
The guisada enchis are a bit more complex , M/J cheese and sour cream just so across the top...
And here you have it...
I just accidently stepped on Theo's foot and he didn't wig out . Thunder is mightier than me...go figure :P

No comments:

Post a Comment