Monday, September 22, 2008

NOW THAT'S FUNNY

On Friday,we were discussing pranks pulled on journeymen and apprentices and a journeyman buddy of mine shared this prank he pulled on his cousin (also an electrician - apparently it runs in families down here,just not mine).
His cousin had spat some snuff spooge into his mountain dew and he ended up drinking it.
Very nasty.He warned his cousin he was going to get paid back,and the next day he left his new pack of smokes unattended on the cart while he went to the truck for something.
My buddy took them and ran about 12 of the smokes filters along his ass crack and put them back in the pack.He warned his cousin's apprentice to not, under any circumstances bum any smokes that day-"trust me,he said,just don't do it".
At lunch,the apprentice said to my friend,"man,I don't know what you did but your cousin says he might have to quit smoking because his cigarettes were tasting like ass.
He repeated that statement at the end of the day to my buddy who replied,"well,remember that snuff you spit in my mountain dew yesterday?There's a reason they taste like ass"!
Electricians are sophisticated like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment