Friday, June 15, 2007

A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY...BUT WHICH ONE?

Unsane is playing tonight at Emo's opening blast of their 15th anniversary.I saw them there approximately 13 years ago.I love these guys and turned a buddy on to them who became friends with the band over the years.I could get in free and meet them.
However,the crunch is still on at this downtown job and I am expected there tomorrow morning at 7 to work "till we're done".Unsane won't go on until midnight,which puts me home sometime after 2am.
I could alternately have a quiet evening at home,putting in the new bird feeder and setting up another bird bath in the front yard,go to bed at a reasonable hour and arrive at work in the morning without the ugly stain that is an Unsane show smeared all over me.
Guess which opportunity I took...?

No comments:

Post a Comment