Friday, July 29, 2005

PICTURES...RANDOM

Here's a shot from the swingin' 60's display at the LBJ library...thank god for photoshop...



Here's one of my Boxies after a soak and a feed...



And here's a picture of my losing tickets...I'm a scratch head...I took 3...turned it into 15...turned it into three...and so it go's



And the state government says they don't promote gambling...they promote education funding from the proceeds...but the money isn't going there.
So...where is it going? I don't know...I just have this compulsion to Scratch...SCRATCH SCRATCH!!!!IEYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE! Gimme a ticket man!
C'mon! I'll suck yer...way of making shitloads of money for the state of Texas !!! Really...just trade me this winning ticket for 2 junior break the banks
and one triple bankroll.
Names that aren't designed to attract the weak...cause you're stand up...this is for the chidren of texas..I'm playing for the children of texas.
Oh, who am I kidding? I'm an addict...and this is your way of allowing me to exercise my habit.
A dollar here and a dollar there.
Someday I'm gonna win a million...
Yeah...sure I am.
Fuck you Texas.
Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment