Saturday, September 18, 2004

I HAD SUCH GREAT ASPIRATIONS FOR TODAY...SO MUCH FOR ASPIRATION.

Ann left early for a work related function, she had to be there by 7am. This is SATURDAY dammit! I opted out and slept in. So, when I got up at 7:45 (woo-hoo!),the plan was to drink some coffee and then get jammin' on a Special K style house cleaning. At 2:45pm when Ann called to let me know she was heading my way, I was still in my boxers, no housework done.

[Listening to: Shake Your Hips - The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St. (2:57)]

This I-tunes dealio is pretty cool...we have 9.3 days of our CDs downloaded, and were not a third of the way...but I digress.
Tomorrow there is a goodbye party for one of Anns coworkers, we I am smoking chicken quarters as our contribution.And that's what I accomplished today...went to the grocery, bought a 10 lb bag of chicken quarters and marinades and wood chips and other shit, came home and started the chicken marinading.
I'm exhausted.
Where will I find the energy to cook dinner?

[Listening to: Lies, I Don't Know What They Say But... - Down - Down II (6:21)]

No comments:

Post a Comment