Monday, July 26, 2004

DNC-THE MINI-SERIES

I watched this shit tonight from Jimmy carters speech on down to the grand finale of Patti LaBelle in her mowtown 45 laden diva dress howling about freedom or some shit...I'm not really sure because I was completely hood winked by the "big dog" apologizing for being rich and alternately singing the praises of the presumptive candidates who will make him sorry that he is, indeed rich.
Hillary looked like the wesson woman replete in yellow and pearls but made no mention of the pearl necklaces Bill gave to Monica.(I was so looking forward to her obscure yet biting references to blue dresses and semen).
They all talked a lot of good shit, but if you believe either party is in it for you, you are sadly mistaken.
I spent most of my life in the "for profit" world of bidness (GOP like shit) and a smaller amount in the "not for profit" ( DEM like shit).
Regardless of what party you support, know one thing...the only thing they really care about is themselves and when it comes down to us, the only difference is the democrats buy us dinner before they fuck us.
But the dinner they buy us is one full of promise and hope, and unlike bunnypants, they really spread that shit around...It's a thin spread, but it's more than those assholes in charge are giving us, unless you're apparently (and unfortunately) Bill Clinton.
I can't believe he admitted to that...I mean, I'm not surprised, but that's right up there with admitting you killed kittens when you were young but now support no kill shelters for stray kittens. (not as funny as the circle jerk admission, but effective nonetheless).
It would appear that the dems have adopted a reality television mentality to winning this race and I'm afraid some regular people have already eaten earthworms to win the brass ring.
Are we really this fucking stupid?
Patti LaBelle???
Beam me up...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment